Announcement: This is the last newsletter issue for 2016. We will be unveiling a revamped newsletter in January 2017.
Our focus for this issue is recapping the 2016 Employee Awards, and here’s a little peek at what’s inside:
- President Sean Russell discusses the award nomination surveys and why the winner selection process is so difficult for him;
- We learn a little bit more about this year’s Quality Award Winner Charlie Robbins;
- We learn what makes Flight Nurse Diana Priego so deserving of the Customer Service Award;
- We get the inside scoop of AMT Stewart Solbrig and learn a bit about why his colleagues refer to him as “the wind beneath our wings.” ;
- We sit down with Lead Pilot for the Northern Region, Matthew Higginbotham, to talk about what makes Robert Swarner a leader in safety;
- We learn more about Lead Pilot John Mitchell and hear a little bit from his colleagues about what makes him so special;
- We talk to Program Manager Brandon Walls and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gary McCalla about this year’s Dr. McDonald Patient Advocacy Award Recipient, Mark Neill;
- President Sean Russell discusses what impresses him most about Matthew Higginbotham;
- We learn more about this year’s Above & Beyond Award recipients from their colleagues;
- We share some of the kind words you’ve written about one another in your award nominations.